|Quad Sharing||INR 5999/-|
|Triple Sharing||INR 6299/-|
|Double Sharing||INR 6499/-|
Start from Delhi by 06:30 p.m. Refueling break for dinner at any average roadside lodging.
Reach Kasol before sun-up. In the wake of eating and some recreation, you can self-investigate Kasol. Go for the Riverwalk (other than the Parvati River), invest some energy in the smoothness and peacefulness of Parvati valley. Go for the Chalal trek at night. Return to resort/camps before Dinner. You can likewise visit the neighborhood to advertise and investigate the well known Israeli’s Cafe resembles Little Italy, Evergreen bistro, Shiva bistro, German Bakery, Moonlight bistro. Campfire and dinner and rest overnight at camp.
Get up early morning and in the wake of eating, head for Kheerganga.
Trek will begin from a town called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be moved to Barsheni in private vehicles. The Trek Trail of Kheerganga is 12kms with a moderate trouble level. Make the most of your stroll in the core of the excellent Parvati valley with a shocking perspective on snowcapped mountains all around. Reach Kheerganga before dinnertime. Have your dinner at blaze under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around. Rest overnight in the camps and have an encounter of a lifetime.
Get up early morning to see a wonderful dawn and in the wake of eating head for the high temp water stream shower. Take a plunge and clean your body both physically and profoundly. Visit the renowned shiv mandir (the remainder of this district) and appreciate the tranquility and serenity of this spot. Trek your way down to Barsheni and reach Kasol before dinnertime. Head back to Delhi with bunches of stunning outing recollections the following day morning.
- Ac transfer from Delhi to Bhunter & back.
- Bhunter to Kasol by local vehicle & back.
- Accommodation in a hotel at Kasol for 1 night & in camps at Kheerganga for 1 night.
- Breakfast & dinner serve only hotel & camps
- Tour Leader throughout the trip.
- Driver night charges, toll tax, parking charges.
- GST (5%) extra.
- Anything not referenced in the incorporations.
- Some other costing required because of any sort of characteristic catastrophe, constrained conditions that are out of our control.