- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Set in the midst of the epic Himalayas, Ladakh is a rural and grand excellent travel objective. The tough valleys and mountains, winding streets combined with the dynamic social life keep up the extravagance and appeal of this district. The notable Magnetic Hill, the turquoise shaded Pangong Lake, the intersection of two magical streams, antiquated and remarkable religious communities and the most noteworthy passes are a couple of the heavenly attractions of Leh and Ladakh all in all. The wide cluster of traveling courses will satisfy your spirit and enhance the faculties. The moon like desert mountains keep on being an extraordinary objective for experience searchers and admirers of Buddhism and exceptional mountain vistas. Thus, pack some movement basics with you to investigate the most captivating objective of India and carry back trinkets of unlimited recollections with you.
No details found.
Arrival in LehReach Leh airport and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. Spend the day in the hotel for rest and acclimatization. Visit Shanti Stupa and Leh market in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh
Leh (Local Sightseeing) (Sham Valley)After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing on the Leh – Srinagar Highway. Visit the Hall of Fame (A Museum developed by the Indian Army), Kali Mata Temple & Gurudwara Patthar Sahib (A Gurudwara constructed & maintained by the Indian Army). Proceed further and experience the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity wherein a vehicle starts climbing up the hill when put in a neutral position) and admire the confluence of holy Indus & Zanskar. Return to Leh for an overnight stay.
Excursion to Pangong LakeAfter an early breakfast, travel to Pangong Lake via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) the third highest pass of the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots”. Enjoy outing along the banks of the lake and then drive back to Leh for an overnight stay.
Excursion to Khardungla TopAfter breakfast, drive to Khardungla pass. This road is the highest motorable road of the world. Admire the spectacular views of the never-ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardungla Pass (18,380 feet). After spending some time at Khardungla, return to Leh. Overnight stay in Leh
Departure from LehAfter breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour Concludes with some wonderful long-lasting memories
- Assistance on arrival at Leh
- Traditional Welcome in the hotel
- 4 Nights / 5 Days accommodation on twin sharing basis as per the selected category of hotels
- MAP Meal Plan (Breakfast & Dinner) at all locations
- One Mid-Sized Oxygen Cylinder during Khardungla Top and Pangong Lake visits as per the itinerary
- All airport transfers & sightseeing tours by Non-AC Innova / Xylo / Tata Aria / Tempo as per the itinerary
- Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary (Khardungla Top & Pangong Lake)
- Wild Life Fee
- Environmental Fee and Red Cross Fee
- GST @ 5%
- Airfare to and from Leh or any other destination
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Any kind of optional tours
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Services of vehicle on leisure days and after finishing the sightseeing tour
- Adventure activity costs (Pony Ride, Camel Safari, Rafting, paragliding etc)
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities and nature’s fury
- Anything not mentioned under the category “PACKAGE INCLUSIONS”